This blog is about Graphic Design, Vector Art, and Cartoon Illustration BradHallArt.com


Cartoon Illustration

I have been doing more cartoon illustrations lately. This is how it works - I start by submitting a rough sketch for the client based on what they need.

This client, Rambling Russ, wrote "...me jumping off the picnic table, head down, feet flailing in air, great big grin on my face, and in the foreground maybe 3 or 4 seated including the cute little red head I was trying to impress.  Although I was much younger, we can keep any illustrations of me in my present bald headed form, mustache, but no glasses.  A close resemblance to me is not important to the illustration."

I submitted the rough sketch in pencil, which gives the client an idea of what the drawing will look like and allows them to make corrections if necessary, and then the I do the final art in ink and submit it as a jpeg.

It's all handled through email and Paypal.

BradHallArt.com


Contact Brad directly