This blog is about Graphic Design, Vector Art, and Cartoon Illustration BradHallArt.com


Voting up comments on YouTube

The next time you are watching a YouTube video, be sure to sign in and "vote up" a comment that you like. I've just noticed this feature, and it brings useful and thoughtful comments up to the top, instead of the rude and hateful comments that we have been suffering looking at for years. I haven't had the opportunity to "vote down" a rude, crude or racist remark on YouTube, but I will. I have been "voting up" good comments. To do this, all you have to do is to click the little "thumbs up button" next to the comment.

Most people appreciate the effort that goes into posting a video on YouTube, and don't see it as an appropriate place for obscene comments. The obscene comments are not removed, they are just moved down.

A great idea from YouTube!

If you would like to learn Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, or Illustrator, or even how to post videos on YouTube, contact me. I do personal training sessions in the Phoenix, Arizona area.

BradHallArt.com