This blog is about Graphic Design, Vector Art, and Cartoon Illustration BradHallArt.com


How to sign in to Google Blogger

I don't know why they make this so difficult, but the "sign in" for Google Blogger is hidden way up in the far right, in plain letters that don't even look like a link.


Again, no one ever asks me about this, if it were up to me, there would be a nice big button that says, "sign in". But I'm sure they mean well.

It's not absolutely necessary to sign in and out, unless someone else, like your Graphic Designer, needs to access your blog. And some browsers will sign you out when you quit, anyway.

So sign in, please!

If you would like to get personal on-site software training in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Dreamweaver in the greater Phoenix, Arizona area, please contact me.

BradHallArt.com