This blog is about Graphic Design, Vector Art, and Cartoon Illustration BradHallArt.com


How to listen to free Christmas music on your computer

You can listen to free Christmas music from any radio station that streams. And, yes, it can be from your hometown, which is a nice touch. Right now I am listening to KEZ radio in Phoenix, Arizona. Here is how you do it

Go to http://www.kez999.com/main.html

Look for a tiny button (it's practically hidden, but it's there) that says "Listen Live" and click on it.

From there another window will open with an interface which will have a play button. Yes, there is a lot of other stuff there, like ads and such, but you will see the typical "sideways triangle" that indicates a play button. Give it a few seconds to buffer, it should start playing by itself.
This function of listening to your favorite radio station has been around for a long time now. I don't listen to the radio much, except in my car, and my clock radio has pretty poor quality speakers, so I listen to Christmas music like this.

Enjoy!

If you would like to get personal on-site software training in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Dreamweaver in the greater Phoenix, Arizona area, please contact me.  Yes, I will also do a training session on setting up your blog on Google Blogger! Paypal accepted, morning appointments only.

BradHallArt.com