This blog is about Graphic Design, Vector Art, and Cartoon Illustration BradHallArt.com


Workaround to post on Google Blogger


Looks like Google Blogger is having trouble with its editor. I wish they wouldn't do this stuff, but they do. Here is the (hopefully temporary) workaround. Go to your dashboard and select settings. At the bottom of the page is a way to select the old editor. Select that and save. This will allow you to edit posts and create new ones. See, I just did this one! Wow - I haven't worked with this old editor for a long time. Pretty clunky, but at least it works right now.

If you would like to get personal on-site software training in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Dreamweaver in the greater Phoenix, Arizona area, please contact me. Yes, I will also do a training session on setting up your blog on Google Blogger. Paypal accepted, morning appointments only.

Contact Brad directly