This blog is about Graphic Design, Vector Art, and Cartoon Illustration BradHallArt.com


How to change the color of someone's shirt in Photoshop

Changing the color of someone's shirt in Photoshop is a fairly easy process. Adobe has, unfortunately, hidden it away in the menu under Image>Adjustments>Replace Color. But once you find it, it's pretty cool. I don't know why they do this stuff, I just teach it, I don't create the software. Here I am with a red shirt, which I would like to change to purple. Or you can choose any color that you want.
When you open up the "Replace Color" palette, you will see an eyedropper tool and a black square. Touch the eyedropper tool to the shirt, and the black square shows you what you have selected. Click on the box below that says "Result" underneath it, pick a color, and click OK.