This blog is about Graphic Design, Vector Art, and Cartoon Illustration BradHallArt.com


How to get onto Google +

Google Plus is the latest and greatest competition for Facebook. It does solve a lot of the concerns that people had with Facebook, but the one question that everyone seems to be asking is - how do I get on it?

As far as I know, Google Plus is by invitation at this time. I was invited by a client of mine and you can be invited by anyone who has a Google Plus account. I am telling my friends and clients to let me know their gmail account, and assuming I know you, I will invite you.

I've been trying to keep up with the latest technologies since the invention of the *personal computer*. A lot of people ask, *what good is it?*, and of course the proper response is, *what good is a baby?*