This blog is about Graphic Design, Vector Art, and Cartoon Illustration BradHallArt.com


James Bond Skyfall iTunes digital copy comes with Blu-ray

If you are wondering if you get a true digital copy, that is, one that plays in iTunes, with the new James Bond movie "Skyfall", I have good news for you. Yes. It comes on the DVD disc. I just transferred mine and synced to my iPod.

I purchased the Skyfall Blu-ray at Target today and it came with an Ultraviolet movie (boo!) and an iTunes movie (hooray!). Thank you MGM!

Just in case you're wondering, an Ultraviolet movie is not really a digital copy, it's just a way to log into a website and watch the movie as it "streams", like a YouTube video. Nothing is actually transferred to your computer. Call me old-fashioned, when I buy something, I want to own it.

Again, thank you MGM!