This blog is about Graphic Design, Vector Art, and Cartoon Illustration BradHallArt.com


What a photo that isn't you looks like on Google+, Linkedin, Facebook

If you're tempted to put a picture of a cartoon character, or some other goofy thing in place of where your face should go on Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, I guess there isn't much anyone can do about it. If you're wondering what you look like to people who are seeing that, take a look at this person at this checkout of Walmart.

No one is really going to say anything, they will just smile and nod. But really, you're creeping us out. And I know what you're saying, it's not the real world. Walmart, that is. Nor is cyberspace, apparently to you. But it is. Your best friends won't tell you, but I will. Lose the mask. Show the same face that you take to the store in cyberspace. Trust me, you have a great face. We've been friends for a long time, and we've worked together, and I don't recall ever seeing you go out in public in a big purple rabbit mask.

There. I feel better. And I promise I won't mention it again.