This blog is about Graphic Design, Vector Art, and Cartoon Illustration BradHallArt.com


A computer whisperer

If you've ever seen the TV show "The Dog Whisperer" or the movie "The Horse Whisperer" you know what a "whisperer" is. If you don't, well, the rest of this post won't make any sense to you.

I am a computer whisperer. I understand them, and I understand what they can do. In my career, I have been given many computers, and instead of cursing at them, and beating them, I have made them my friends. And together, we have done many things. I am the pack leader, but I would be lost without them.

Yes, I have seen people be cruel to computers. I have also seen cruelty to animals. I wish it wasn't the way, but it too often is. And I am not joking here. If yours is a whisperer mentality, you will be fine. Gentleness of spirit is what is necessary, and while it's rare, many people have it, and that may include you. It takes patience, and that's the hardest part.

Pictured: Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer.