This blog is about Graphic Design, Vector Art, and Cartoon Illustration BradHallArt.com


How to search Google+

One of the great things about Google+ is that it is Google. That is, a search engine. I post a lot of stuff on a page of old photos of Phoenix, and on a regular basis, and I go back and look up previous posts. It's great, but there is a trick to it. This is how I do it:

Let's say, for example, I want to look at all of my old posts that included reference to Ladmo, I would type in the Google+ search box Ladmo Phoenix Historical. That way I would get only the posts from that particular page. It looks like this:



So, whatever you want, whether it's posts about Dwight Heard, or the Indian School, or Cave Creek, you do the same thing, write that along with Phoenix Historical. I do it all the time - it works great.