This blog is about Graphic Design, Vector Art, and Cartoon Illustration BradHallArt.com


Using Google Docs on your iPhone


I like my new iPhone, and I've always been a Mac guy, but I really like using Google stuff, including Drive and Docs.

I learned to use Google Docs on my old Chromebook, and I really liked the way that I could open it up in California, on my Chromebook, and back home on my Mac. It's just a basic word-processing program and I use it for grocery lists, that sort of thing.

So, you start on your desktop. If you're familiar with Google products, it should feel very comfortable. I also put it on my iPad, and of course on my iPhone.

I also use Google Drive, and I can get to my Google Docs through that on my iPhone, also. But you gotta install the Google Docs app, otherwise the documents don't display properly.

I'm having a lot of fun with my new iPhone!


Brad draws custom cartoon illustrations for publications, blogs, presentations, anything you want. You can contact him at his website BradHallArt.com