This blog is about Graphic Design, Vector Art, and Cartoon Illustration BradHallArt.com


How to post to your Google+ Communities page


Since Google+ updated its interface in November of 2015, I've been spending a lot of time looking for things. I've been on Google+ since 2011, and while I embrace change, it does seem kind of strange to have one way to post on your regular Google+ page, and a different way to post on your Google+ Communities page. I'm assuming that they're rolling out the design slowly, and eventually everything will be the same.

So, if you want to post on your Communities page, instead of getting the box that says, "What's new with you?" you have to use the little pencil in a circle icon on the right. If you've used Google Inbox, you've seen it. I recognized it, after a while, but it is pretty darn cryptic.

Anyway, click on it, and a "What's new with you?" box opens up. I have no idea why they do this kind of stuff, I'm sure they mean well.