This blog is about Graphic Design, Vector Art, and Cartoon Illustration BradHallArt.com


Where the iBooks App sleep timer moved to


If you use the iBooks App to listen to audiobooks, and you enjoy using the sleep timer, you may be disappointed to see that the words "sleep timer" have suddenly disappeared, as of December 2015. The good news is that the function is still there, they have just moved it, and removed the words. But I like it, so I looked for it today, and found it!



Instead of saying "sleep timer" anymore, the app simply has the little "quarter moon" icon. If you're like me, and you set your iPhone to "Do Not Disturb", you may have confused this with that. I know I did. But it's how to get to the Sleep Timer now.

So, to get to the sleep timer, go to the bottom of the screen, and select the little "quarter moon" icon. That will take you back to where you can set the sleep timer. I have no idea why they change stuff like this, I'm sure that they mean well.