This blog is about Graphic Design, Vector Art, and Cartoon Illustration BradHallArt.com


How to tell people you've seen their posting on Google+ and Blogger


When someone posts something on Google+, or writes a blog post, they want to know if someone have seen it. It's just human nature - when we post something out there on the 'net, we want to know that it gets seen. Luckily, there is an easy way to acknowledge something, and it's pretty much the same as a Facebook "Like" - it's called a "Plus" and it's the little symbol that says +1.

Personally, I like being able to click something like this, as many times I'm unable to come up with a simple phrase like "darn cool!" or "hey, that's great!". So, you can just click. For someone like me, who always had a lot of difficulty writing "thank you" cards, it's great. And it lets people know that I've seen their stuff. I plus posts, and I plus comments. I will plus things that I like, and I will plus things just to let people know that I saw them.

So you can just click the plus button. Of course, if you can write "darn cool" or "hey, that's great" if you want to, but a plus will do just fine.

If you like this blog post, you can click the +1, or you can write "darn cool" or "hey, that's great". It's up to you. I look at a lot of this stuff on my phone and my iPad, so it's easier for me to click the plus.

By the way, if you want to check to see the plusses, and the comments on your Google+ page, go to your notifications, which are on the top right corner of your page on your desktop. They will show as a number in a little red circle.

Notifications in Google+