This blog is about Graphic Design, Vector Art, and Cartoon Illustration BradHallArt.com


How to reply to an email with Google Inbox without writing anything


There's a new feature in Google InBox email that really amuses me - it's a series of pre-written responses.

I've been watching this, and they aren't always the same, they change depending on the content of the email. That means that, yes, Google is reading your email. Well, the Google "bots", anyway.

They're kind of like being able to click a "like" or "thumbs up" just to let someone know that you've seen the message. I've used them a couple of times, but I gotta admit, it felt strange. Of course the recipient has no idea. And it really sends a clear message that you've seen the email. I tend not to be a very good listener, so it's a lesson for me on how I actually should respond.

Have fun! Have a great time! Good luck! (choose one).